Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cupcake Crayon and Sticker Fun

Not much time to write, but wanted to at least get some photos up. I'm excited to be able to share more when I'm home, but for now at least you get photos. :)

We got to snuggle lots of kids today (the first pic is me holding the little guy with the really swollen legs and feet. He is just too cute to not hold. Can you believe he is six years old?) and we helped in the clinic again (got to experience some interesting and somewhat gory medical things again, and I actually enjoyed it!) and we got to play with the Cupcake Crayons and stickers we brought. Licia explained to the Nannies what they were. REALLY wish I spoke Creole. I'm determined to learn before we come back again.

Here are some pics and hopefully I'll get one more post in with more pics. Tomorrow is our last day. We all miss our families but it is going to be very hard to say goodbye to these guys.










No comments:

Post a Comment